MEGA CRAB STAGE 25 | For MID level players | All ZOOKA BoomBeach

This video is a walk through of stage 25 of the MEGA CRAB Event for mid level players such as me !! ( the kind of players who don't get it at the first time lol)
It took me 3 attempts to take down stage 25!!!! yet i should have finished it with only 2 attacks, if i didn't screw up the second attack !!

Let's defeat Dr. T Mega evil plan !

MEGA CRAB entire Playlist :: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqv6BwZe-1sfnObi_aTYxDuKWguc2HxO
Stage 20 :: https://youtu.be/xC3xbXYc_AA
Stage 21 :: https://youtu.be/0d_M15SsfFQ
Stage 22 :: https://youtu.be/mbsX3fN3HJA
Stage 23 :: https://youtu.be/VmWdSCoHkiw
Stage 24 :: https://youtu.be/MKsBWRxN9Tc
Stage 25 :: https://youtu.be/8JGjhMXguPA
Stage 26 :: https://youtu.be/6uucTfPNrmo

level: 50
local rank: 223 in Tunisia

***** My stats *****

***** Troops *****
Zooka level : 16

***** My Sculptor *****

RR: 36%, 18% Total of 54%
PSC: 65%
GBE: 40%,17%,15%,15%,7% Total of 94%
TH: 31%
TD: 28%

GBE: 94 unboosted

Armory level: 18
Artillery level: 18
Barrage Level: 14
Flare Level: 7 maxed out!
Medkit Level: 17
Shock Bomb Level: 6 maxed out!
Smoke Screen Level: 4
Critters Level: 1


=================================
My recording Gear

Hardware: Motorola MOTO G (1st generation) 8Gb model

=================================

Special thanks to Motorola for the wonderful devices it has built! I'm only recording with my MotoG and it is just doing great ! I'm able to record 720 Videos at 30 FPS just on 1 Gb of ram! Keep that quality build coming Motorola.

NOTE: This is a Supercell.com game that i am only playing and sharing my experience on youtube. if i infringed any copyrighted terms by uploading this video please notify me.

السرطان الكبير مرحلة 25 !
붐비치 메가크랩 스테이지25 공략
メガカニステージ25ブームビーチ
巨型螃蟹阶段25.热潮海滩
Mega krab fase 25. boom beach
Fase granchio Mega 25. Boom Beach
Mega Yengeç aşaması 25. bom plaj
Mega στάδιο καβούρια στην παραλία 25. έκρηξη
Etapa de cangrejo Mega playa 25. auge
मेगा केकड़ा चरण 25 बूम समुद्र तट
Мега этап краба 25. бум пляж
مرحله خرچنگ مگا ساحل 25. رونق
MEGA CRAB | STAGE 20 | MID level players | BoomBeach
FULL ATTACK STRATEGY | Boom Beach | MEGA CRAB STAGE 22 -24
MEGA CRAB ATTACK STRATEGY | Boom Beach | Stage 30 - 31
Mega Crab ✦ Stages 32-33 ✦ Boom Beach
GEARHEART + MEGA CRAB ATTACKS! | Boom Beach | STAGE 24 - 25 STRATEGY & TIPS!
MEGA BOOST vs MEGA CRAB!! Stages 20-26 | Boom Beach [Mega Crab Strategy]
MEGA CRAB STAGES 11 - 20 CHAOS! Boom Beach Strategy! (New Intro/Outro!)
MEGA CRAB STAGE 32 - 33 | Boom Beach | BOSS GETTING STRONGER!
INSANE BASE | Boom Beach | MEGA CRAB STAGE 34-35
Mega Crab ✦ Stages 50-53 ✦ Boom Beach
Can YOLO Attacks Beat TOP PLAYERS?! Boom Beach Surprising Success!
MEGA CRAB STAGE 1 - 8 | Boom Beach | TANK & MEDIC ATTACKS '' New Boss Event ''
© 2018 Популярные игры на PC — На странице представлены все лучшие компьютерные игры за последнее время по мнению сайта www.antismert.ru Материалы сайта предоставляются исключительно в ознакомительных целях и взяты из открытых источников. Администрация сайта ответственности за содержание материала не несет.